|1. Nolan is absolutely obsessed with wheels. Anything and everything with wheels. He is so fascinated how they spin. Anytime we see a stroller, wheelchair, bicycle.... he will crawl as fast as his little arms will go and figure out some way to make them spin and he'll just sit entranced with his mouth wide open.|
4. This little guy jabbers all day long, non-stop. It's adorable. His favorite words and sounds right now are Daddy, Aco (Paco, Rob's dad), Uck (truck), Wow-wow-Wow-wow... (as his voice influctuates up and down), Hey-hey-hey..., Mmmm (as he eats), and a whole lot of other noices I have no idea how to spell (you get the point).
5. Some nights around bedtime Nolan gets so tired he becomes "sleep drunk" (past the point of exhaustion when you involuntarily become slap happy). It is so darn hilarious when this happens. We won't even be doing anything and he'll fall over laughing for no reason.
6. We are done with the bottle! Yay! We have been for a while, but man, it is so nice. This kid couldn't love his sippy cup more, especially when it's filled with some orange juice.
7. Nolan loves for people to chase after him. Sometimes the excitement is so intense his little body can't take it and he collapses to the ground in shrieks of laughter.
8. This boy loves food. Whenever someone has food it must be shared with Nolan, he'll have it no other way. Even if he just had a full meal. I seriously have to cut him off when I feed him. He will eat until he explodes.
Every week this kid gets cuter and cuter. I am really loving his little personality. He is becoming quite the tease. It's so fun to have my buddy by my side all day. I am so grateful that I'm able to cherish and enjoy every day with him.