8.23.2008

Happy late B-Day, Tazzy Girl!!!

It was my little sister, Tessa's, Sweet 16 Birthday on the 12th. We went out to dinner with the family to Gecko Grill (her absolutely favorite restaurant)!!! It was lots of fun. For her Birthday party she's going to have an awesome slumber party at a Scottsdale Resort with 15 girls. That's the way to celebrate!!! (not fair, I know)




(weirdos)

Here are sixteen reasons why I adore my sis-

1. She is the most honest person I know. Seriously she won't even tell a little white lie to spare someones feelings. Example: I got her a necklace for part of her birthday gift, which I thought was totally cute. She pulled it out and was like "oh...cute...thanks" with the most
non-expressive voice. I started laughing so hard!!! I knew right of the bat that she hated it. I told her she could take it back, no big deal. She felt so bad that she couldn't hide how much she didn't like it. There are so many more examples of her honesty. I truly admire that.

2. She never skips a day without reading her scriptures. If she ever sleeps over, even if it's one o'clock in the morning, she'll always ask to borrow my scriptures. That's dedication, which leads me to number...

3. She is soooo dedicated. If she ever puts her mind to something she
will without a doubt do it. The summer we had a bet to see who could loose the most weight, she ran every single day and ended up loosing 20lbs and won the $125 bucks. (I think I ended up gaining weight...oops)

4. She is such a good cook. She makes dinner for my mom all of the time and she bakes cookies for the family every Sunday night. And she loves doing it!

5. She is so good with children. She would much rather babysit then hang out with friends any day. If I ever can't get Nolan to go to sleep, she'll try and in less then five minutes he'll be sound asleep. She's got the touch.

6. She's always so willing to babysit Nolan for us for free. Thank you so much!!
!

7. She's got such great style. I used to be the one teaching her all about clothes and make-up and now I'm the one going to her for advice.

8. She's very compassionate towards people.


9. She has got moves!! I don't know where she gets it from beca
use the rest of our family dances like morons.

10. She always pronounces words wrong. It's something that she gets from my mom and Rob and I actually tease her about it alot but it's cute.

11. She's so much fun. She's never afraid to be loud and crazy!!


12.She's very mature for her age. She notices things that most 16 years olds are oblivious too.

13. She plays the violin beautifully.

14. She was born sassy! When she was about two she had such an attitude. I don't know how it came about but her nick-name used to be the tazmanian devil (mean, I know). Through the years it has been shortened to Taz. Boy does it fit her.

15. She is extremely gullable. I'll just leave it at that.

16. She's the best little sista a girl can have!!!




Tes, I love ya babe!!! I love the time we spend shopping and just hanging out. I think it's true when they say that we picked our best friends to be our family, cuz you're sure one of mine. I love you, girlie-girl!!!

3 comments:

mad white woman said...

Hello there. I didn't know you had a blog. Now I don't have to wait for Sunday to see your wide-eyed little guy. I love how alert he is. It cracks me up every time I see him!

-Anna

Tiffany Haynes said...

I know. And he's like that all day, every day. I didn't know you had a blog either. I'll have to check it out.

Deb said...

Your sister sounds like such an awesome person. I'm envious of your relationship(MY sisters and I are like oil and water, if you know what I mean).

That's so nice of her to babysit for free too. I use to babysit for my big brother (and his six boys) atleast once a week for free. I'm still waiting for karma to pay me back for that one. Where's my free babysitter?

I love the pic of the two of you with Nolan all bright eyed. Sooo cute!