8.25.2010

One lonely momma!



Monday my mother offered to have Nolan spend the night while I did some photography stuff with a friend and since they live all the way out in Queen Creek now they only make trips out here when they have too. Which has caused my mom to keep over last night as well. Two whole days! Nice....yes!!! But also very sad!! I've already talked to him on the phone three times. I can't believe how much I'm missing my little stinker! Out of habit, I've walked into his room a handful of times to check on him only to find it empty and quite clean. Both very rare things. I have to say, Rob and I have been enjoying our new freedom, though. It's been so long since we've been able to go wherever we want whenever we want. But still... I'm meeting up with my mom later this afternoon cuz I just can't take it anymore and I'm running out of things to keep me busy. Not really, my to-do list is a mile long. I will never be caught up on it. I just miss my boy!!

6 comments:

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

wow i can't even wrap my head around that type of a situation haha! glad you got some time off though. very much needed i'm sure!

Julie said...

I always think separations are good because then everyone loves and appreciates each other more when you get back together. What a good mama you are!

mad white woman said...

Motherhood is a funny thing... I don't think words can really describe the strength of that love/bond for/to a child. Besides, how could you not miss that face (especially with the hot wheel in the mouth)? :)

jen + scott said...

How fun for you two to have some time together! It's funny how you always think people are crazy when they say they miss their children after just a little while...but it's true! I even miss mine after one evening out with the hubby!

Brittany said...

Tiffany, if you ever need to mother someone and your son is somewhere else, feel free to come over and take care of me. :)

angela hardison said...

such a cute picture of him!