8.27.2010

Cousins

Nolan has been able to spend lots of time with his cousins lately. I've been trading with my sister-in-laws so three days a week they get to play together. Today, since it was quite cool (ok, not so cool just cooler then normal) we went outside and had some fun in the treehouse. They are all so cute together, although, sometimes it can get quite chaotic. I just love these pictures because they capture so perfectly how they all interact with each other.
Nolan was done hugging. Hahaha!
This last one is my absolute favorite. I love Nolan's chubby hands wrapped around Clark. So cute! 
Too bad Jack wouldn't sit down by the rest of the kids long enough for me to get him in the pic.

8 comments:

The Clarks said...

STOP IT! those are a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e

Nancy Pitney said...

I love them all! I especially like the one of Jack on the tricycle (of course), but the ones of Kate are too cute! Can't wait to print these myself!

Julie said...

It just doesn't get any better than that!

Brittany said...

How fun to have so many little cousins the same age. They look like a handful though haha! Cute pics.

carlotta cisternas said...

These are adorable! Seriously. So cute. It must be so fun for them all the be around the same agae!

mad white woman said...

Cute kids and fantastic photos. Clara adores spending time with her cousins; I only wish my sisters with kids lived in this state!

Deb said...

I get so jealous when I hear of close relationships between cousins. I wish my kids were able to have that too. We did a little in AZ, but now it's gone again. Makes me sad.

Any way Nolan is getting sooo big, I can't believe it. The pictures of him in the pool were too cute. Can he swim? Was there someone there to catch him off of the diving board? June always wanted to jump off of the diving board this summer too, but since I can't swim and catch her at the same time (I almost drowned myself trying) she was banned from the diving board. (And she wasn't happy about it either.)

I guess you guys are in for another month or so of really hot weather huh? Hang in there it's almost over.

ConnieB said...

What a darling bunch! Great pics Tiffany!