I know I'm way late but I have to say a little something about my dear husband and new father, Rob. Here are a few things that I love about him-
- He's never afraid to be silly
- He can distort his face into 1000 different ways
- He always wants to play
- He loves music
- He has such a soft heart (he's been known to get choked up during commercials)
- He's a total beach bum. Any vacation we go on has to have a beach.
- He knows the most useless information of anyone I've ever known.
- When he likes something he becomes obsessed with it. He is so passionate about everything he's involved in.
- He loves to be outside. He could spend all day in the sun even when it's 112 degrees outside.
- His favorite thing to do is to play with his son and make him laugh.
- His family is his most prized possession.
My list could go on and on. I'm so proud of how Rob has totally stepped up as a father. I have such peace knowing that our son will learn from the example of his father. Rob, I love you. Thanks for all that you sacrifice for us.