6.16.2011

Swim Lessons


Today was the last day of swim lessons with Auntie Heather. Nolan is going to be quite sad. He has quite the crush on Aunt Heather and talks about her non-stop through out the day.

He was the only boy in his class so those poor girls got teased quite a bit. He figured out the first day that they didn't like to be splashed so what do you think he spent the next two weeks doing? One day after class I was talking to him about it and told him it wasn't very nice to splash the girls and he said, so innocently, "but Mom, I like to splash the gowls (girls)." haha! He's such a flirt already.

We will definitely miss getting out of the house, especially to go swimming but I definitely won't miss having to get there by 8:30 am.

6 comments:

Chandra said...

that is so cute! was this his first swimming class? i am going to put kaydence in one soon, but not sure where to take her. i am thinking city of mesa.

Tiffany Haynes said...

He did lessons last summer too with my other sister-in-law. They have to be 2 for those. I totally recommend them. They are all awesome teachers.

Nancy Pitney said...

Now you're just going to have to come to our house and go swimming! And if you need Nolan to get some of his extra energy out, I've got an opening at 9 or 10 just for the last week (next week). Let me know if you want to make the drive! :)

Nancy Pitney said...

P.S. You can sit inside in the air conditioning with Jovi while Nolan swims if you want! :)

ConnieB said...

Aww Nolan looks so cute in those last pics! I miss taking Brody to swim lessons.. I need to find a place!

Brittany said...

I just love everything about swimming lessons. Suprisingly I remember swimming lessons. I remember the smells, the snacks, the freezing cold, everything. i can't wait to take my little kiddos to lessons.