8.03.2010

Nothing in particular


I found these adorable pictures while rummaging through old folders. I thought they 
were just too cute not to share. They sure put a smile on my face.

He was only 9 months old here and we were still living in our home.
I was obviously fixing something very healthy for dinner. 
I can still remember how cute he was sitting on the counter so contently watching me cook.
I looked over and I couldn't help but die from laughter.
If only I could get him to eat his veggies like that now-a-days.

Some exciting news...(no I'm not pregnant...ha...I got ya good though rambling on about
Nolan's baby days, didn't I?!)...The exciting news is that
my photography blog is FINALLY up and running!!!

Thanks to the very talented Mary Plautz!
She's the designer behind it all. She's fabulous and very affordable.
Rob and I started remodeling the blog on our own and soon found out
neither of us were qualified what-so-ever. I happened to stumble across Mary's blog, 
contacted her and she whipped it out in a snap! 
Between some family emergencies and just plain life I've hardly had
a second to put in the details but it's done!


Go check it out HERE and tell me what you think! 
I also have a new link to it on the side bar.
Keep checking in over there all week, not only for my most recent photo shoots
but to enter a drawing for a free fall photo shoot with me.

13 comments:

Chandra said...

how cute! he's the age Kaydence is right now. he looks exactly the same but ALOT smaller haha. I am loving your new photo blog. I have been needing to remodel mine, but don't know how to go about it. I might contact that lady. How much does she charge? How does she do it? Do you just tell her what you want or does she do it all on her own?

Chandra said...

PS we need to hang out soon. is rob still in cali?

Nancy Pitney said...

I can't believe Nolan would sit on the counter and not try to crawl off. Jack would never do that! Love your new blog!

Tiffany Haynes said...

Yeah he's there this week and next and then he's home for good.
You can click on Mary's name, I put a link on there and it will take you to her main page. You can tell her exactly what you want. I gave her a few ideas and she did the rest. And she only charges $20 although I paid her more because I had her change it a few times and because that's way too cheap!

Tiffany Haynes said...

Nancy-this was before he started crawling. He was a late bloomer. He didn't start crawling till he was 12months.

Julie said...

Your blog looks great--just in time for the busy season!

angela hardison said...

haha, that's pretty cute. and the photo blog looks great!

Deb said...

Your blog looks great. The wedding pictures are really pretty. Wish you would've been the one to take pics at my wedding.

mad white woman said...

Little children with large vegetables shoved in their mouth are great.

Love the colors on your photo blog.

ConnieB said...

I just read your comment- she only charged TWENTY BUCKS! That poor girl is getting robbed. Course, that's what my clients tell me about my photo prices. haha. Soooo when are you gonna get prego??- I can tell you want to be! (I just can't wait to NOT be prego.. it's not as "fun" the 2nd time around, I just want the baby!)

Mimi said...

Love the new blog. Very cute! and way glad you guys aren't moving, love having you in the ward!

Unknown said...

The new blog looks great except I can't see the pictures while I'm at work cause they blocked photo bucket. I probably shouldn't be looking at blogs at work but I sit in front of a computer all day and now I officially stalk more people that I have never met than people I actually know.

I can't wait to win the fall photo session. I want you to take pictures of me and Ben on our beach cruisers so start thinking of ideas.

ps... I wish you took my wedding pictures too. The more I look at mine, the more I don't like them.

Tiffany Haynes said...

Thanks everyone for all your sweet and encouraging words!!!

Cathy-Yeah I had to start using photobucket cuz bloggers gay and picasa (which is what I used to use) won't let me get the pictures the right size...bummer. I would love to take pics of you guys on your beach cruisers, that'd be so fun!! Maybe I'll rig it so you'll win....shhhhh!