6.10.2010

I hate Thursdays.

           pictures taken last month while visiting Rob in California

Both Nolan and I are feeling the effects of having our Daddy gone this week. I think having Rob home and all to ourselves for the last few weeks is what's making this week especially hard. There is also a huge possibility that he may not even be coming home for the weekend. Just the thought is making me crazy. I've always believed myself to an independent person but lately I'm realizing it to be quite the opposite. I need my husband! 

At the beginning of the week I can usually keep myself preoccupied by other things but by Thursday my motivation to do anything is gone and I'm pretty much just enduring the days until he comes home.  Luckily, I have a very sweet son who's been crawling in bed with me in the middle of the night to keep me company. Sadly, it's effecting my sleep which is making this situation even worse to bare.  

Let's just say if it turns out that he's not coming home I will be calling all of you for a play date so I can get myself out of the house.

*For those of you that follow my photography blog you may have noticed it's private. It's not a permanent thing, I'm just in the process of giving it a makeover and want the big reveal to be a surprise. 

5 comments:

Brittany said...

You can come over for a swim with me Saturday afternoon! I canceled my study groups and have no desire to look at my books for my final so I'm boycotting and doing NOTHING all day! Just give me a call!

Nancy Pitney said...

You know my house is available anytime too--especially Fridays between 3-5!

Kristy said...

We would love to hang out too! We could meet somewhere or you are welcome here any time!

mad white woman said...

The five weeks prior to our vacation we returned from, Jason was working crazy hours. Every day he'd leave before Clara and I were awake and return after we'd fallen asleep. But I always had the weekend to look forward to... I'm really independent, but just having extra hands to help with Clara was what I have a hard time living without. :)

Deb said...

Oh I know that feeling all too well. During Ian's six years of working and going to school full time, I NEVER saw him. Hang in there.

Your family pictures turned out awesome I think my favorite is the last one.