5.05.2009

My Birthday Boy

Friday was my hubbies birthday. He worked for most of the day and we spent the night with good friends at the Olive Garden. Afterwards we had some homemade cherry cheesecake and played some games. Sadly, I accidently erased the pictures I took. But I'll post some of the present I made for him another day. It was such a nightmare (it's my own fault for skipping a couple of important steps). Let's just say there was ALOT of unpicking that was done. It just shows how much I love this man...

and it sure is alot.

2 comments:

Nancy Pitney said...

Did you make his shirt? I hate it when I lose pictures! Happy Birthday Rob!

ConnieB said...

Happy Belated Birthday Rob! We were sorry we barely missed the fun! SO sorry about your pics too- that's the worst! (esp for us blogger and scrapbooker gals :)