10.15.2008

Enjoying every minute

It's been so long since I've last blogged. This last month has been so enjoyable. I celebrated my 23rd birthday, soaked up every word of General Conference and have been just plain busy running errands.

I can't tell you how much I've loved the weather lately. Even though it's warming up again, it's been so nice to relax outside. I've forgotten how much I love to be outdoors. When Nolan was first born we were always taking walks and sitting on the back porch, but since the blazing heat we haven't been out much. My dream is to have a huge front porch that friends and neighbors gather to watch the kids play outside while drinking some lemonade.

I also love all of the fall decor that comes with this time of year. It's so warm and inviting. I love getting out the heavy blankets and cozy sweaters. I'm still waiting for the ok from Rob. He's just barely able to sleep with the covers on. I'm so obviously from Arizona. The second the weather gets below 90 degrees the winter clothes come out. We have to enjoy every second we can, right?

If only we had big beautiful trees like these.

6 comments:

I AM JOE PESCI said...

I'm loving this weather too!

Brittany said...

I gotta get out of here and find that tree. I can only dream of seeing a tree like that in real life! haha

Ian said...

I just visited my parents last weekend and got to enjoy looking at big trees that were changing colors. They weren't quite that orange yet, but they were getting there. The trees in AZ are so weird. I like to call them Dr. Seuss trees.

Since Ian and I aren't from here, we aren't quite at the point you are at yet. We still think it's pretty warm. I do miss wearing sweaters and long sleeves.

Ian said...

opps that last comment was from Deborah.

ConnieB said...

I LOVE fall colors. I miss them. Yes, there aren't any here. Although last fall when I worked at Mesa Peds, there were a few trees outside the window that did change color...I was overjoyed.

Hillary from The Beauty Mark said...

Hey Tiffany! I just came across your blog and I'm so glad I did so now we can stay in touch!! I didn't know you had a baby! He is the cutest thing too!! Congrats